PLEASE NOTE: Members’ contact details are provided so that potential customers may send queries to prospective service providers. They must not be used to spam members en masse.
Bank of Queensland
If you don’t know your bank manager’s name or number, here’s mine
- Ross O’Shea
- Ph: 3131 2200
- Fax: 3893 1704
- web: www.boq.com.au
Dalziel-Don Financial Services
Dalziel-Don Financial Services is a family owned financial planning practice located in Tingalpa, just south of Brisbane. Originally established as Paul Dalziel-Don Financial Planning in 1986, the business was transformed to Dalziel-Don Financial Services in 2011, incorporating the children of founding director Paul Dalziel-Don.
Our professional objective is to provide straight-forward, tailored advice solutions to individuals, families and businesses. The team at Dalziel-Don Financial Services is committed to helping our clients achieve their lifestyle of choice.
- Luke Dalziel-Don
- 1569 Wynnum Rd Tingalpa Qld 4173
- Ph: 3348 9400
- web: www.ddfs.net.au
Experien/Justin Tyne Financial Planning
Experien Insurance Services is a privately owned Financial Planning and Insurance Broker. In short we provide real financial solutions, for real people.
We have access to 12 insurers, and are not tied to a provider or product, ensuring that clients get the optimum solution for their individual circumstances. Carl Wheeler is our Mortgage Broker who follows the same ethos.
We specialise in financial solutions for Small and Medium Business owners and operators.
This may be
- the start up or growth phase where financing is required for the business
- wealth creation strategies outside the business
- having a plan B
- financing your lifestyle requirements eg. new house, investment property etc
- the sale of the business and moving into retirement
- Justin Tyne & Carl Wheeler
- Ph: 0419 994 123
- web: www.justintyne.com.au
John Bellas Financial Services
John Bellas Financial Services Pty Ltd provides high-quality financial advice to all our clients. To help us provide this high level of service, we take the time to get to know our clients. The first step is to understand your goals, aspirations and current financial situation. If you are seeking limited financial advice on a single issue, we’ll ask just as much as is necessary to be able to provide appropriate advice. However, if you want a detailed financial plan, we’ll conduct a more in-depth analysis of your financial goals, attitude to risk and present financial position – including your income, assets, investments and liabilities.
- John Bellas
- Level 1, 82 Florence St, Wynnum
- Ph: 3396 4204
- Fax: 3348 6533
- web: http://johnbellasfinancialservices.com.au
At Homeloans we look after all your financial needs, and best of all, we are a free service.
I specialize in the following areas:
- bridging finance
- using equity options for your next purchase
- self employed
- adverse credit history
- new employment
- casual employment
If your lender or broker can’t get your loan across the line, then call us at Homeloans, as we have all the answers.
- Darren McKenzie
- Ph: 0408 703 312
INVESTMENT ZONE is an independent boutique corporate advisory business, based in the bayside suburbs of Wynnum Manly, Brisbane. The company was founded by Brad Macaulay, whom has over 30 years experience in the property and financial sectors, to serve the needs of its clients.
Investment Zone provides corporate and personal advisory services, financial planning, property finance, capital raising – equity, joint venture, business introductions, and strategic partner opportunities to individuals and businesses looking for growth.
We assist every day people, sophisticated investors, SME’s and corporate’s to find other business opportunities, which are not only limited to, but include pre-IPO, Property & Mining.
We undertake assignments to be the main liaison point with financial intermediaries with specific responsibly for management of distribution strategies including brand growth, market awareness, and capital raisings.
- Brad Macaulay
- Ph: 0413 949 297
- web: www.investmentzone.com.au
MC Mortgage Solutions
- Matthew Carr
- Ph: 1300 633 667
- web: www.mcmortgages.com.au
Suncorp Bank is Australia’s leading regional bank and part of the Suncorp Group. As a truly regional bank with a strong suite of deposit and lending products, Suncorp prides itself on connecting with customers and communities.
Suncorp Bank was founded as the Queensland Agricultural Bank in 1902, and has been committed to helping grow regional communities and economies ever since.
- 64 Edith St, Wynnum 4178
- Ph: 3249 5788
- Fax: 3396 9646
- web: www.suncorpbank.com.au/
- Facebook | Twitter
Superannuation is an important part of your obligations as an employer, and with constant changes in your obligations it is important that you partner with a Superannuation fund like Sunsuper, that is always keeping you informed of the changes and available to “HELP” meet those obligations, and stay compliant. Over the coming months every employer who employs staff will be impacted by these changes and Julie West from Sunsuper is here to support you. She definitely has a “KIS” approach which most employers appreciate.
- SuperStream (if you have over 20 employees this impacts you from 1/7/2014) (No cost clearing house service for eligible employers)
- My Super (Change became effective 1/1/2014)
- Review of Modern Awards and potentially your default superannuation fund arrangements (Changes expected 1/1/2015)
- Increase in Superannuation Guarantee (Change to 9.5% effective 1/7/2014)
Sunsuper ticks all the boxes, we are “MySuper” approved, we are “SuperStream” ready and we have a great presence in the awards.
So if you need help call.
- Julie West:
- 0478 324 994
Or one of her team on:
Total Audit Services
- Sue Bradnock
- Ph: 0406 916 357
- web: www.totalaudit.com.au
Virtual CFO Pty Ltd
Virtual CFO provides your business with a contract part time or project based “Chief Financial Officer” service for a fraction of the cost of having your own in-house Chief Financial Officer.
Karen Hudson, the founder of Virtual CFO is based in the heart of Bayside Wynnum, has been managing the business since 2000 and has provided hundreds of businesses with specialised consultancy services to help them
- Improve profit, and cash flow, via better monthly reporting and analysis
- Approach banks and Venture Capitalists or other financiers, with business managers to help them obtain further finance to grow their business
- Assist in clean ups, catch ups, turnarounds, restructures, mergers acquisitions, due diligence, accounting package installations;
- Mentor existing finance functions and book keeping staff, or help recruit your own in house finance specialists, to get the best value benefits and leverage from your finance team;
- Provide temporary CFO or Finance Manager locum services where your staff are absent
Ring now for an obligation free hour long consultation about your business needs.
- Karen Hudson
- Ph: 0419 731 675
- web: www.virtualcfoaus.com
Wynnum Manly Loan Office
- Yvonne Merriman
- 3/65 Edith St Wynnum 4178
- Ph: 3396 3300