PLEASE NOTE: Members’ contact details are provided so that potential customers may send queries to prospective service providers. They must not be used to spam members en masse.
Australian Financial Advisers Bayside
- Lifestyle protection. Protect yourself and your family from the financial consequences of sickness and injury.
- Succession planning. Assistance in establishing funding mechanism and agreements.
- Key person insurance. Protection against a key employee whose loss would have a significant impact on your business.
- Debt protection. Use insurance to eliminate your personal and business debts if you die or are totally disabled.
- Business expenses. Help pay your fixed business expenses if you are totally or partially disabled.
- Workplace and Private Financial Planning for owners, directors and staff through our education workshops.
- Salary Packaging Service
- Lending Requirements for personal and business needs.
- Assistance with Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
- Justin Tyne & Carl Wheeler
- Ph: 0419 994 123
- web: www.afawebsite.com.au
Barclay MIS Protect & Collect
Barclay MIS have been collecting overdue accounts for business, self employed professionals and individuals for more than 30 years. Barclay MIS offer a range of unique services to help your business with its debt recovery needs.
- Andrew Laughland
- Ph: 1300 883 916
- fax: 1300 883 917
- web: www.barclaymis.com.au
Bev Rose Mortgage Broker
- Ph: 0450 178 516
- Fax: 3890 4210
Dalziel-Don Financial Services
Dalziel-Don Financial Services is a family owned financial planning practice located in Tingalpa, just south of Brisbane. Originally established as Paul Dalziel-Don Financial Planning in 1986, the business was transformed to Dalziel-Don Financial Services in 2011, incorporating the children of founding director Paul Dalziel-Don.
Our professional objective is to provide straight-forward, tailored advice solutions to individuals, families and businesses. The team at Dalziel-Don Financial Services is committed to helping our clients achieve their lifestyle of choice.
- Luke Dalziel-Don
- 1569 Wynnum Rd Tingalpa Qld 4173
- Ph: 3348 9400
- web: www.ddfs.net.au
First Class Accounts
- Lauren King
- Ph: 3396 8811
- web: www.firstclassaccounts.com/wynnum
Investment Zone, is an independent boutique corporate advisory business, based in Brisbane, Queensland, offering solutions to strategic business needs.The company was foundered by Brad Macaulay with a group of experienced professionals to serve the needs of its clients.
At the Investment Zone we provide our clients with specialist capital raising, equity and debt funding strategies to assist with their pursuit of growth.
Our aim is to deliver a “win win” outcome while working closely with the members of your financial and legal teams, to provide customised and comprehensive solutions to meet your business goals.
- Brad Macaulay
- Ph: 0413 949 297
- web: www.investmentzone.com.au
Supporting the Wynnum, Manly and the Redlands, our goal is to help find the loan that works. Providing specialist quality service, whether refinancing, investing, buying a first home or consolidating debts – we can help.
We can also help with leasing, commercial and personal loans.
We have access to a panel of up to 25 lenders and over 300 loan products. We do the running around, compare and explain the loans on offer and help people realize their dreams.
Mortgage Choice is an award winning mortgage broker. In business since 1992 we are the largest independent mortgage broker in Australia.
- George Cremona, Principal
- 78 Florence St, Wynnum QLD 4178
- Ph: 3393 6200
- fax: 3393 6208
- mobile: 0429 707 655
- web: www.mortgagechoice.com.au/george.cremona
We can help you with a mortgage for you first home or investment property with access to 26 lenders!
We can help you protect your family and your future!
And, we can help you prepare for the retirement you want!
Mortgages, Life Insurance, Super and Retirement Planning. All your financial services in one spot with the great service that only a small business can provide.
- Shannon Hanson & Justin Ryan
- 433 Logan Rd Stones Corner Qld 4120
- Ph: 1300 855 679
- web: www.plan4tomorrow.amp.com.au
Suncorp Bank is Australia’s leading regional bank and part of the Suncorp Group. As a truly regional bank with a strong suite of deposit and lending products, Suncorp prides itself on connecting with customers and communities.
Suncorp Bank was founded as the Queensland Agricultural Bank in 1902, and has been committed to helping grow regional communities and economies ever since.